Native-instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL A49
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL A49 is a smart, streamlined 49-key keyboard controller designed for all virtual instruments, effects, and major DAWs. The controller utilizes a semi-weighted custom NI keybed for natural playing action and includes 8-touch sensitive control knobs, ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels, and a four-directional push encoder for fast, single-handed sound browsing and project navigation.
The A49 is designed to be used with all software- and hardware-based MIDI instruments, and features expanded integration with KOMPLETE 9, KOMPLETE 10, KOMPLETE 11, and KOMPLETE 12, such as automatic parameter mapping. When used with KOMPLETE, the KOMPLETE KONTROL software allows for unified browsing from a single plug-in. It allows you to search sounds across all KOMPLETE instruments by simply pressing the controller's Browse button, and turning the push encoder to select your instrument and sound. Sounds can also be searched using musical tags and keywords. What's more, a Preview Sound function now lets you hear sounds when browsing presets to help with a fast and efficient workflow. Additionally, there are hundreds of plugins from third-party manufacturers that are Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) compliant, allowing them to integrate with the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. Also, the A49 offers deep integration with MASCHINE software with access to scenes, patterns, and tracks.
Other notable features include Smart Play, which allows your performances to stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only. The Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL A49 includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, as well as MASCHINE Essentials and ships with a standard USB 2.0 cable.
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- High-quality semi-weighted custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-Based Preset Browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews with the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand at launch (Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release)
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used/assigned as a MIDI controller