Native-instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 2
The Native Instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 2 is a portable desktop audio interface offering high-resolution recording at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz for musicians, producers, and traveling engineers. It features two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with selectable phantom power and line/instrument switches, making the KOMPLETE AUDIO 2 ideal for mic-, line-, and instrument-level sources. Effectively manage your input levels via per-channel gain controls and dual five-segment LED input meters.
Dedicated level controls for the 1/4" monitor outputs and headphone jack enable convenient listening through your favorite active speakers and stereo headphones. The direct monitoring function utilizes a mix knob to allow zero-latency monitoring during recording, a custom blend of input and playback signals for overdubbing, or monitoring of only playback for mixing.
The USB 2.0 bus-powered KOMPLETE AUDIO 2 is compatible with Mac and Windows systems, and includes a robust software collection with instruments, effects, samples, loops, and more.
- Supports high-resolution conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with separate gain controls and line/instrument switches
- Selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- 1/4" TRS monitor outputs with large volume control
- Front-panel 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume knob
- Dual 5-segment input meters
- Direct monitoring with adjustable mix blend