Native-instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 1
The Native Instruments KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 is a portable desktop audio interface offering high-resolution recording at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz for solo musicians, vocalists, podcasters, and vloggers. It features a 3-pin XLR jack feeding a microphone preamp with selectable phantom power, and a 1/4" input switchable between line or instrument level, making the KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 ideal for a variety of sources. Effectively manage your input levels via per-channel gain controls and dual five-segment LED input meters.
Dedicated level controls for the RCA outputs and 1/4" headphone jack enable convenient listening through your favorite active speakers and stereo headphones. The direct monitoring function utilizes a mix knob to allow: zero-latency monitoring during recording; a custom blend of input and playback signals for overdubbing; or monitoring only the playback for mixing.
The USB 2.0 bus-powered KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 is compatible with Mac and Windows systems and includes a robust software collection with instruments, effects, samples, loops, and more.
- Supports high-resolution conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- 3-pin XLR mic input and 1/4" line/instrument input with separate gain controls
- Selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- RCA monitor outputs with large volume control
- Front-panel 1/4" headphone output with dedicated volume knob
- Dual 5-segment input meters
- Direct monitoring with adjustable mix blend