ALESIS M1ACTIVEMK3XEU - 5" Premium Active Studio Monitor
The Alesis M1 Active MK3 is an active, bi-amplified (40W + 25W) studio monitor designed to deliver a flat frequency response, clear stereo imaging, and bass transient response for mixing and monitoring in your home or professional studio.
Equipped with a 5", aluminum low-frequency driver, a 1" silk dome tweeter, and dual amplifiers, the M1 Active MK3 delivers a clean and accurate sound across a wide frequency range, with plenty of headroom to spare. Its computer-optimized elliptical waveguides are designed to widen the sweet spot for consistent stereo imaging, enabling you to mix more accurately. Additionally, the baffle radiuses were meticulously smoothed to reduce unwanted audio artifacts generated by edge diffraction.
The Alesis M1 Active MK3 features a balanced XLR+1/4" combo which gives you added flexibility when connecting to your mixer or interface.
- 65W bi-amplified design – 40W LF amplifier, 25W HF amplifier
- 5" aluminum woofer – for fast transient attack and linear bass/midrange frequency response
- 1" silk dome tweeter – for high-frequency dispersion in well-controlled, predictable pattern
- Widened listening "sweet spot"
- Computer-optimized tweeter waveguide, for precise stereo imaging
- Flared front-firing bass ports eliminate distracting port turbulence from the speaker’s bass output, and extend low-frequency response
- Smoothly radiused aerodynamic cabinet edge prevents unwanted audible artifacts coming from edge diffraction
- Wide 45 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response
- Balanced XLR+1/4" combo input for connecting flexibility