AKAI FIRE - FL Studio controller
Designed for the Image Line FL Studio DAW platform, the Akai Professional Fire is a dedicated, high-performance USB controller, which enhances the workflow and music-creating experience for FL Studio producers. The plug-and-play controller easily integrates into your setup, allowing for a fast and efficient means of creating patterns and building tracks.
The Fire utilizes a 4 x 16 matrix of velocity-sensitive RGB pads for programming notes, while dedicated controls provide instant access to the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar, and Playlist menus without the click of a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and tactile control over the various files, menus, and parameters within your FL Studio session, while the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of your music. Up to four units can be used at once, creating an 8 x 32 matrix for advanced production techniques. The Akai Fire is Windows and Mac compatible (with the release of FL Studio 20).
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 matrix of velocity-sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- 4 banks of assignable touch-capacitive knobs
- Instantly navigate the channel rack, browser, tool bar and playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated transport controls
- USB bus-powered