Behringer HPX2000 Studio Headphones
The Behringer HPX2000 are over-ear DJ headphones offering versatile positioning and high sensitivity for DJs, remixers, and producers. They feature rotating reversible earcups to accommodate double- or single-ear wearing, and the closed-back design provides passive noise attenuation. The padded headband and earcups ensure comfort for long sets. The headphones utilize 40mm drivers to deliver high output and a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The attached 6.6' single-sided OFC cable is terminated with a 3.5mm TRS mini jack, which enables compatibility with most mobile devices and can be connected to the included 1/4" adapter for hookup to DJ mixers or audio interfaces.
- Rugged construction with comfortable padding
- Rotating reversible earcups enable quick switching between double- and single-ear wearing
- High-efficiency 40mm cobalt capsules
- Single-sided cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- 3.5mm TRS connector with 1/4" adapter