ALESIS ELEVATE3MKIIXEU - (Pair) 3" Powered Studio Speakers
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The pair of Elevate 3 MKII Active Desktop Studio Monitors from Alesis are well suited for multimedia, gaming, desktop audio applications, and portable mobile sound reproduction applications. Each monitor features a 3" woofer and a 1" soft-dome silk tweeter that combine to provide a frequency range of 80 Hz to 20 kHz. The right speaker houses the electronics and includes a stereo pair of RCA inputs, two 10W amplifiers, an 1/8" interconnect jack for connecting the left speaker, and a dedicated 1/8" subwoofer output compatible with most powered subwoofers. Additionally, the right speaker features a volume/power knob on the front panel, as well as an 1/8" headphone output, which defeats the main speakers when headphones are connected for quick and easy quiet enjoyment.
The custom wood cabinet is magnetically shielded and utilizes a carefully formed baffle radius to reduce edge diffraction. The monitor includes a bass boost switch to deliver full lows, while the elliptical high-frequency waveguide provides clean highs, and a detailed stereo image. The Elevate 3 MKII ships with an RCA to 1/8" audio cable, an 1/8" speaker interconnection cable, and a power cable.
- Well suited for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 3" low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 10W per channel output power; 20W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radius reduces edge diffraction
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
- Magnetically shielded