ADAM-Audio T8V Nearfield Monitor, 2-way, 8" woofer
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The single Adam Professional Audio T8V is a T-Series active 8" studio monitor offering high output and extended lows on a budget, making it ideal for nearfield use in project studios, commercial recording facilities, and broadcast environments where subwoofers aren't feasible.
The speaker features Adam's U-ART 1.9" Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter with the HPS waveguide and an 8" polypropylene woofer with a rear-firing bass-reflex port. Class-D amplifiers pump 70W to the woofer and 20W to the tweeter, pushing the T8V to a high maximum SPL of 118 dB while producing a frequency response of 33 Hz to 25 kHz.
The rear panel offers balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs and controls for input sensitivity, gain, high shelf, and low shelf. The Adam Professional Audio T8V ships with a power cord.
- Designed around the same technology, features, and build quality as its smaller siblings such as the T7V and T5V, the T8V provides best-in-class characteristics and sound performance
- Ideal for songwriters, beatmakers, producers, and engineers who make bass-heavy music
- U-ART 1.9" Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter with 4:1 velocity transfer ratio
- Class-D amplifiers (70W LF and 20W HF) with high dynamic range
- Maximum peak SPL of 118 dB per pair
- HPS waveguide from the S Series hones the dispersion to an even, uniform consistency
- Optimal radiation of the high frequencies yields a larger and more controlled sweet spot during monitoring
- Bass extension to 33 Hz and high-frequency reproduction to 25 kHz
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analog inputs